Welcome to the Concord Housing Authority
Our mission is to develop and manage safe, good-quality affordable homes for low and moderate income and Individuals and families while promoting community and self-reliance.
- Housing is a basic need and a foundation for success in life. By providing a safe and secure home, we support our residents’ efforts to focus on other challenges and goals in their lives. All of us benefit when we have a safe place to call home.
- We support the Town’s efforts to ensure equity and fairness in affordable housing opportunities through our work on the local, state, and federal level.
- Housing is a foundation which enables us to support the lives of residents as they seek to improve their own lives and personal welfare.
- As property managers, we provide safe and healthy homes by managing existing homes or developing and managing new housing opportunities.
- We collaborate widely to create and maintain a successful community that benefits all town residents.
- As a valuable and valued resource to our Town and beyond, we deserve the public’s support and the resources they entrust to our agency. We understand that resources are finite and that our programs and services must be efficient, sustainable and economically viable.
- We respect and celebrate all people. Our work culture responds to the individual’s needs and the benefit of the whole. We endeavor to be fair. We listen to everyone associated with our efforts.
CHA BOARD MEETING- IN PERSON
JUNE 17, 2021 AT 6:00 P.M. 115 STOW ST.
See agenda under meetings